Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Het guys having issue with 2013 qx56 Infiniti. Ist analogue click stopped after 5pm when parked. Started next morning fine, tried to program on the mirror for garage door opener. Noticed the clock before I started it up. Then noticed the controls for the whole center console did not work but steering wheel controls did.. AC was on but blower was on high. Checked fuses in the cabin but all are good. I have been reading info on here and see to check fuse #4, #55,fusible links and so on. It will help out a lot if someone could name these for me,i.e., blower, ignition,etc. After shutting off the engine it will no longer start but the starter will roll so battery is good. Any ideas?....thanks

·
Administrator
6,333 Posts
have you checked for any trouble codes at the obd port?
if you are handy with schematics, you can source the factory service manual for the car online. you can find it for free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
have you checked for any trouble codes at the obd port?
if you are handy with schematics, you can source the factory service manual for the car online. you can find it for free.
Here is what the data port gave me. I am showing the abbreviation on the tester followed by the color it is highlighted with. Then that will be followed by the verbal description.

TOTAL CODE IS PO447. All the info below is within that code.

FUE (green)
HTR(green)
MIS(red) misfire
CAT (red) catalyst monitor
EVA (red) evap sys vent circuit open)
025 (red) O2 sensor)
CCM (red)
Check engine light has been on constant since we bought it. That's the O2 sensor.

All the ones shown above as red are flashing red.

Will any of these keep it from starting?

Thanks again.
dan

thanks 👍

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Armada
2 Posts
Check fuse #4, (10 amp) located in the fuse block at the lower right of the dash.
Check fuse #55 (10 amp) in the IPDM E/R.
Check the fusible link "F" (50 amp) in the fusible link box.

Look at attached drawing for the locations.
BCM What do this unit does or contro?

My problem is that the power doors, power windows and sunroof are not working, therefore, I was thinking that maybe is the BCM unit that needs to be replace, however, the horn work, right and left turn lights work, headlights work, mirrors outside the doors work, the doors cortesy lights work, except the power windows, power locks and sun roof. I did as testing a by pass on the power windows and power doors and they work they rolll up and down. Any ideas, I will appreciate it.
Check fuse #4, (10 amp) located in the fuse block at the lower right of the dash.
Check fuse #55 (10 amp) in the IPDM E/R.
Check the fusible link "F" (50 amp) in the fusible link box.

Look at attached drawing for the locations.
do you have a video? I have the same problem. Bypassing, the window works great. I’d like to check the fuses for the front window and door locks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts