Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help here - no help from Dealer, no help found in these forums.

2019 Armada Platinum

after I push button to turn off engine, almost always have an ongoing ’beeping’ until another door is open - this happens VERY often when I’m by myself. I’ve deactivated the rear seat reminder (horn honk feature) -

Any thoughts on what’s causing it or how to deactivate the interior beeping? Annoying AF!

·
Administrator
6,306 Posts
what you are writing sounds normal, but a sound clip will help those of us over the internet who cant hear what you are referring to. if its a " beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-" in rapid succession in like 1.5 seconds or so this is normal. its to alert the key is in the vehicle. after some time it will shut off.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Need help here - no help from Dealer, no help found in these forums.

2019 Armada Platinum

after I push button to turn off engine, almost always have an ongoing ’beeping’ until another door is open - this happens VERY often when I’m by myself. I’ve deactivated the rear seat reminder (horn honk feature) -

Any thoughts on what’s causing it or how to deactivate the interior beeping? Annoying AF!
Set your light headlights to automatic. It beeps to remind you to turn your manual headlights off but if you set it to auto or even off then the beeping will stop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts