Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have a 06 Armada. Bought about a month ago with 149K miles. Im getting this annoying beeping noise coming from the rear interior area while driving. It beeps a couple of times then stops and so on. Its a beeping sound almost similar to the rear power hatch opening or closing but Im not getting any lights on dash. Any info?

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent been thru a wash and it doesnt do it every day. Its annoying tho. I want to find whatever it is. We have a 5 mos old so cranking the music to not hear it isnt a option just yet.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hey i have the same issue with my '06 nissan armada, just a wanted to see if you found any solutions that you could help?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
If the 3rd row seats are not leaned back fully. they will trigger the beep. I have a speaker box in back and one of the seats is not leaned all the way back and it will beep when I start the vehicle. It goes away after a few seconds, but is there to remind you the rear seats are partially reclined. Try folding them flat then reclining them all the way back and see if it goes away.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey i have the same issue with my '06 nissan armada, just a wanted to see if you found any solutions that you could help?
I haven't been able to find a solution to the beeping. Tried the rear seat thing but didnt work. Still searching for a resolution.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Clean the area where the rear hatch locks onto. Loosen and retighten the screws that hold the bracket down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine does this after a car wash, similar to what others have posted. I've got an 08 LE.
2011 Platinum with the same after carwash noise. The noise seems more prevalent when decelerating/braking/on an incline heading down. Dealer tried to fix it several times and never did. Out of warranty now which means it's not their problem any more. It would be nice if someone had a good fix.

If it's the seat problem, the noise should go away if you fold them down all the way.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
If it's the seat problem, the noise should go away if you fold them down all the way.
Not necessarily if the sensor, harness, or wire is bad or going bad. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where they're located on the vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts