Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to convert the 2nd row captains seats on the Armada to the "bench seat"? It appears to only be a drop-in, in between the two captains chairs. The center console can be removed so it seems like it would be simple. Of course I cannot find such a part so any thoughts would be much appreciated.

· Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
q2h said:
I'm in the same boat... I was thinking of buying the center seat of the 2nd row bench seat and drop it in there. I probably have to remove the arm rests from the captain chairs to make it fit.

I've priced just the center seat with the 20% discount and it came out to be around $1700 (Ouch)... I'm still trying to find a better solution... before shell out that much $$$

I've checked out the links above... but the seat is for Ford, GMC, Chevy, etc... not for Armarda.

I've also been calling the wrecking yard... but they don't have any '04 Armada yet.

Q2H
Where did you price this out at? The Nissan dealership or aftermarket? I have asked my dealer numerous times but he has not gotten back to me. Is it a simple drop in??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.