Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
well, we have leather in our Armada, but maybe Oxy Cleaner spray might work on stains and stuff. We use oxy clean to remove stains from carpets and stuff and it works well. Not sure though..

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Leather seat covers. ;)

Actually, I don't know as I've never owned Cloth. They are too fragile and high maintainence for me. Leather has higher tear resistance, cleans with a damp cloth, and wears like iron if properly cared for. You could get wet Okale Seat covers. They are made from wetsuit material, durable, easy to clean waterproof, etc. I guess you could use a home carpet cleaner like the Hoover I have that I use to clean the car floor carpets. Still trying to figure out why people buy cloth seats in home or car. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Hey buster! Welcome to the club! I found the best thing to clean the seats is just a damp sponge and a little elbow grease.

We are seriously considering getting the Okale covers or having leather installed because this material is a pain in the a$$. I had an Xterra previously and that material was fantastic so I was assuming this would be too - was I wrong!!!

I suggest you call Nissan USA to comment on the difficulties of cleaning the seats and how easily they stain. Maybe they'll do something if enough people complain about it????

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I don't know if you can get it in America, but I find Autoglym (from the UK)products excellent. Their interior cleaner even removes permnant maker pen with ease. If its good enough for Rolls Royce and Aston Martin etc its good enough for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.