Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I share some pics with you guys. I honestly have to say I am done with this truck unless someone comes out with a rear spoiler.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw them on ebay. I called ebay on the phone & he took the order. but the item was shipped from automotive concepts. You can go to www.automotiveconcepts.net & send them an e-mail. or maybe you can call ebay. sorry I didn't keep the number. the pillars are stailess steel & they did an excellent job. they fit perfect.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Good work my man. I have seen a rear spoiler out there. Just do an internet search. If you cna't find it, hit me up.

I know that you have the smoke bug shield, but I think a chrome one might be what the doctor ordered for you. I have an extra one if you are interested.

Are you anywhere near Montarey. I will be driving down there in July for MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I would love to meet you.

Later,
G

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thinker62 said:
Good work my man. I have seen a rear spoiler out there. Just do an internet search. If you cna't find it, hit me up.

I know that you have the smoke bug shield, but I think a chrome one might be what the doctor ordered for you. I have an extra one if you are interested.

Are you anywhere near Montarey. I will be driving down there in July for MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I would love to meet you.

Later,
G
Hey thinker I saw that spoiler and I'm not sure I liked it. I would have to see it in person. I'm leaving to miami on 4/29 and be back on 5/28. I thought about the chrome bug shield but I'm also not too sure. I'm in Chatsworth Cali near Northridge. Hit me up before you leave so we can meet. Later.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Nice ride man. I like the Grill, it's the best one I have seen on da Armada. Where did you get the Grill and the 22in logo?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Thinker62 said:

Later,
G
you got a pic of that chrome bug shield? just can't imagine a chrome bug shield.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jgunt said:
Nice ride man. I like the Grill, it's the best one I have seen on da Armada. Where did you get the Grill and the 22in logo?
thanks. I ordered the grill from the dealer the same day i bought my mada and the 22in logo was ordered from DUB. Dub website: www.dubshop.com

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
MacFly said:
you got a pic of that chrome bug shield? just can't imagine a chrome bug shield.
Do a search under my name. I posted some pics of mine. I love it. If you have the stock grill, it makes the truck look hungry. But if you have chrome grill, it makes the truck just look mean. But you have to like a little bling for the second option.

G

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
i cant see any pics only text.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts