Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
4 Posts
I bought Thule's Trailblazer 998XT and am generally satisfied with it. Conceptually I'm not crazy about hanging bikes off the back of the vehicle only because it promises to scratch the finish of the bikes. I prefer parking them on the roof each in its own carrier but I don't have room for a forklift in my garage. Clamping the family skiis on top of this beastly machine is tough enough.

Given that the Thule stands the bikes on posts you probably want to get frame adapter #982 if your top tubes aren't perfectly horizontal.

I remove the carrier after each use and after five uses I can properly mount the carrier and load four bikes in less than fifteen minutes. This swing away model does allow your open the rear door with fully loaded carrier. You will have to defeat the rear parking sensors when driving in reverse with the carrier installed.

RackAttack.com had the best price at the time I purchased my hardware. Price included shipping this 50lb. rack.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.