Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm looking to add a billet grill to my 05 LE, I'm not really looking for the cheapest price, but I want to get a really high quality unit, that won't rattle etc, and is a good fit. Looking for highly polished, heavy duty, not something that is going to chip if it gets hit with a stone. Most importantly I want it to look good, and it's hard to tell the quality of the units on Ebay etc, as they all claim they are the best. I'm considering horizontal (my first choice), or vertical (but would rather have horizontal). Can you guys/gals recommend one of the better 4 piece units out there.

Thank you in advance. PS: if you've got pictures please post, or a link if its not too much trouble.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I used burtmanindustries.com, a site supporter. I had him special order mine to what I wanted, powder coated black. Qaulity was great, no complaints. I'm sure there are cheaper ones out there but I know Jason would solve any issue if they should arrise.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I use a Company called E&G Classics, they make a great grille, I like them because the first time I saw one of their Grilles I was impressed, these things are about 1/2 thick! the weight was awesome, and the Fit was perfect. I have seen the cheap thin ones, and I am no fan! If a rock were to hit it, it will bend, and maybe punch a hole thorugh one, NOT with the E&G, it would take a steel spike to bend them dang things. Just my .02

Brian

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
There are a bunch of posts in the exterior mods section regarding grills. Maybe find what you want there, or which style you like and find out how it is constructed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts