Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering. Who makes the highest quality billet replacement for the stock chrome upper and lower bumpers that come on the LE armada. Haven't been able to find anything except grilles, which is not exactly what I am after. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
RougeQC21 said:
Hey, I was wondering. Who makes the highest quality billet replacement for the stock chrome upper and lower bumpers that come on the LE armada. Haven't been able to find anything except grilles, which is not exactly what I am after. Thanks for the help
What upper and lower bumpers? There is only one bumper. The center section is chrome and the ends are body color. The SE has a body color grill shell and the LE has a chrome grill shell.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what i'm talking about. that grill shell. Now can anyone offer advice?

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I haven't seen any except the factory units.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
If i Understand you, I carry the E&G Classics which is probably one of the Thickest Stainless grills on the market, very sturdy, BUT it is not a replacement, it is a Bolt over the orignal.. as is most of the grilles.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Stillen ( http://www.stillen.com ) makes a grille for the Titan which can replace the chrome one on either the Titan or Armada. As a matter of fact, the minute you follow the link it appears in a picture at the top for SUV equipment. They also have a one-piece bumper cover for the Titan, but I don't know if it, too, will fit the Armada.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts