Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Blaupunkt ME3 dvd player that will not take in a dvd. It reads error. Yesterday I ejected a dvd to put on another and the player read error. The tv works fine. Does anyone know how to reset. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Fireduck752 said:
I have a Blaupunkt ME3 dvd player that will not take in a dvd. It reads error. Yesterday I ejected a dvd to put on another and the player read error. The tv works fine. Does anyone know how to reset. Thanks.
Sounds like maybe something fell down in it.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well everyone I have fixed the problem. I hope this is an isolated case. My dvd player was fixed thanks to an electrical engineer who opened his mouth. The problem occured when the dvd was ejected by using the ejection button and not using the stop button first. Thus causing the rollers to eject the dvd first and not giving the dvd player time to go through the unload process. The tray that holds the dvd was stuck. So my advise is to press stop first, then eject. I have passed this information to my kids but we all know it goes in one ear and out the other. Maybe this is an isolated case. I'm still happy with the ME3 and would recommend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.