Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a problem with their Blaupunkt ME3 DVD player ?

My Blaupunkt takes forever to load a DVD. It keeps on starting over and over... It could never load the DVD the first time... At times, it couldn't load the DVD no matter how long I waited! This happens from the day I had it installed!

Is there a problem with my DVD player or is this a common problem ?

Thanks,
Q2H

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Sounds like you got a defected one, take it back and get a new one. Mine load very fast in my opinion.
ditto, mine has worked flawlessly since day one

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
q2h said:
Does anyone have a problem with their Blaupunkt ME3 DVD player ?

My Blaupunkt takes forever to load a DVD. It keeps on starting over and over... It could never load the DVD the first time... At times, it couldn't load the DVD no matter how long I waited! This happens from the day I had it installed!

Is there a problem with my DVD player or is this a common problem ?

Thanks,
Q2H
What do you mean by load? Actually pulling in the DVD or the time it takes to read it and display the contents.
Sounds deftective either way but if it is having trouble reading DVD, are you playing burned backups? or the original DVD.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I mean the time it takes to read and play the contents. I'm playing original DVDs....

From what I'm reading so far, I think my DVD player is defected. I have to get a new one.

Where is the best place to get it ? I got mine (new) from Ebay last time (about 9 months ago).

Thanks,
Q2H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.