Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
My 2014 Armada has neither bluetooth or the aux input in the center console. It does have the USB input (can't seem to play music thru this) and A/V inputs in the center console.

Is there any adapter that will convert A/V to Aux that will allow audio playback?

·
Super Moderator
5,316 Posts
you must not have an iphone? an iphone should work on the usb port.

if you dont, grab a thumb drive and load your files there. thats what i am doing on the qx (2012 qx). i also have video files on the stick...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im not sure why others are suggesting aftermarket items.... I have just purchased a 2011 Armada Platinum.... YES the iPhone is bluetooth connected... but all you need to do to get your iPhone music to the car is buy an AUX cable, plug it in, and select your music on your iPhone... nothing needed to purchase or buy.... mine works awesome... thank you!

Was there ever an easy fix found. 2013 XM, no nav. BT works, no bt on the stereo. Tried plugging phone into the usb port, nothing.... I'm not adverse to a cable if that will work. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Do you have an Aux port? If so, buy a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver, hook your phone to that, and then the music plays on Aux. You will NOT have control of the phone from the screen or the steering wheel controls. That is what I do in my 2012 Platinum, with XM and Nav.

Keith

21 - 24 of 24 Posts