Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having trouble with my bluetooth here and there but not consistently over the last year on my 2017 Nissan Armada. When going into Bluetooth ->Connected Devices, it would say Downloading and just go back to the menu but not go into the connected devices. If you pushed the button enough, it would eventually go into it. In the past week, I can't get into any of the menu items under Bluetooth - can't connect or disconnect bluetooth, connect device, connected devices - nothing. It just says "Downloading" and goes back to the menu I was just in. If I call someone from my phone, bluetooth works. If someone calls me, bluetooth picks up but they can't hear me so I have to switch it to speaker on my IPhone. I was going to go in and clear out everyone's devices and start over, but it won't even let me go into the devices to do that. Also, when I click on the Disc-Aux button, it will only go to Disc and won't switch to Bluetooth. Anyone else had this problem before I take it into the dealer (just went over my 36,000 mile mark Ugh!)?

·
Super Moderator
5,554 Posts
Hi.

Sounds like your panel may be faulty rather than the software itself. Button could be damaged or have debris under the button , making it inoperable .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.

Sounds like your panel may be faulty rather than the software itself. Button could be damaged or have debris under the button , making it inoperable .
The button works for all other menu options and it's touchscreen as well, so I don't think that is the issue.

·
Super Moderator
5,554 Posts
Trying to help but your post is not totally clear to me. My bad. Thank your the correction.

If you are haviing issues with connecting your phone, and the button /interface works, its perhaps a phone issue.

Do you have an iphone? If so, Have you updated your software in the phone around this issue starting?

The Bluetooth system in the car is not going to half work and half not. Your “downloading” issue sounds like a communication issue betwixt the phone and the headunit.

Ive been around this forum for a while and most people who have issues are with iPhones.

Dont see any issues with android (I’m a major android user).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to help but your post is not totally clear to me. My bad. Thank your the correction.

If you are haviing issues with connecting your phone, and the button /interface works, its perhaps a phone issue.

Do you have an iphone? If so, Have you updated your software in the phone around this issue starting?

The Bluetooth system in the car is not going to half work and half not. Your “downloading” issue sounds like a communication issue betwixt the phone and the headunit.

Ive been around this forum for a while and most people who have issues are with iPhones.

Dont see any issues with android (I’m a major android user).
It is with an Iphone but I've had this one since December and it's worked. Or maybe it's the new IOS? It won't even go into any of the menu items past Bluetooth to let me even try anything. We have tried on multiple devices, but all are Iphones. One is a X and two XR's. I'm thinking it's a software issue with the car because you can't even go into the menu item any longer on the car whether the phone is attached to it or not. Might need to take it into the dealer to see if they can reset it somehow. I can't even disconnect the devices to start over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts