Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from visiting one of my sons. He showed me his new toy - a new black 2016 BMW M4 - three liter in line six with dual turbos, 425 HP and 406 ft lbs torque. 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds, and runs the quarter in the 12's.
Aluminum front end (hood and fenders, carbon fiber roof, drive shaft and front and rear strut tower braces. Dual clutch manual transmission, paddle shifters, etc. Forged aluminum suspension, forger aluminum wheels 10" wide, 15.5 inch drilled rotors, ducted ventilation to brakes and much more.
Instruments data projected on windshield, all kinds of neat things in the cabin.
It is one nice machine!

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
BMW makes some great cars, the M3 / M4 is one of the best. I really miss my 550i with the 6 speed manual transmission. Best driving car I have ever owned.

Keith

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Too funny- was just starting to look around last night at replacing/supplementing my G and the M3 is an obvious choice. Those are beautiful cars- lots of performance too!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Man I bet that's a nice car. I could never see myself spending that kind of money on a car, though.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
....It is one nice machine!
If I could do it over I would have done BMW M instead of my Audi RS. Both are beast strong, but BMW has better after market support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts