Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since Nissan introduced the Armada I have wanted one. This one came to us actually by accident. We went to trade our Volvo (POS) in on an FX 35 last week and it had sold. The wife and I at the same time saw a Silver Ice 04 LE sitting there begging us to take it home. :) This is the 3rd Nissan we have had. The first was a 91 Hardbody and I loved that truck but it was stolen so I bought an 00 Xterra, still have that truck. I like it a little more than the wife because of the 6" of total lift 3" suspension and 3" body lift on 33" BFG M/T. We are loving the room, luxury and power that we gained by getting the Armada.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brysig228 said:
Welcome to the club. we love to see some pictures and i dont know why but we just do.. :D
We'll this is the best I can do for now since we have had the MADA for 10 days now and the wife has had it out of town on a business trip since last Sun. I have driven it, oh... about 3 times since we bought it. :mad: But she gets back tomorrow so I am excited to see it. Err... I mean excited to she her come home :p

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
ockevin said:
Looking nice....any plans for modifications....?

Actually just a few. I'm not into the "big" wheel thing, not knocking it, just not my style. So I was tossing around the idea of getting the OEM wheels powder-coated a darker grey, lets say as dark as the running boards. Tint the fronts to match (yes I know the law). Billet grille, PRG leveling kit or similar (just to be diiferent) as soon as I find out whether or not I can with-out effecting the self leveling in the rear. Most importantly is one of these little gems to match...

Edit: And change out the crappy Conti tires it came with to possibly BFG A/T.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Aloha and welcome,

Club members have a wealth of knowledge on anything Armada and can save you time and money if you catch the MOD bug.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.