Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but has anyone received a letter regarding the brake judder issue.

I received mine, but it was for my traded in Titan purchased July 2004. Oh well...

I wonder when I will get the letter for my Armada. But at least they are nice enough to extend the brake warranty for 3 more years.

:awesome:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
6thsense said:
I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but has anyone received a letter regarding the brake judder issue.

I received mine, but it was for my traded in Titan purchased July 2004. Oh well...

I wonder when I will get the letter for my Armada. But at least they are nice enough to extend the brake warranty for 3 more years.

:awesome:
Yes. They are going out in order of purchase. 2004 got theirs first. I got mine last month for my 2005 I got last December. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
greengoddess said:
I still haven't gotten one and I bought mine in July 2004.
You need to post more nice posts about Nissan. ;)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I've started seeing this on my SE this week at 4900 miles. The link below has the FSM from Nissan, so you could print it out and take it directly to the dealer.

I'll take mine in for this along with the AC not cooling at idle.

There's about 10-12 FSB's for the '05 Armada now...All other Nissans FSB's can be found here as well.

http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2004/NTB04-066.htm

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
greengoddess said:
I love my Armada.
I love my Armada.
I love my Armada.

Does that count??? :)
That's good. Now just drop the knife before somebody gets hurt! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
we still haven't recieved any sort of postcard from nissan...we got our Armada in August '04

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Recv'd ours. It only raises another dilemma. If the warranty is extended to a full three years/unlimited miles, then I have to wait another 12 months before I replace the rotors and brake pads with an aftermarket set.

We have the brake fix and after 10-15k we're headed back to the dealership for brake judder.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
We got our letter 2 weeks ago. And last week the dealer called me to tell me I am next in line for the new rotors! Truck goes in tomorrow and I am pretty happy about that, considering I only had the judder issue once in 14K miles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.