Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Nissan Armada SL
400 Posts
This it?

I assume the bull bar mounts to the same location as your front tow hooks? Do the attachment brackets not line up with the bull bar, the tow hook mounting points, or both?

Pictures might help.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This it?

I assume the bull bar mounts to the same location as your front tow hooks? Do the attachment brackets not line up with the bull bar, the tow hook mounting points, or both?

Pictures might help.
Actually there not even close this unit is about 4 inches short look like they sent the wrong one I sent it back. Just wanted to know if anyone with a 2019 Armada found a company that makes a unit. that works
Thanks
Rudy

Actually there not even close this unit is about 4 inches short look like they sent the wrong one I sent it back. Just wanted to know if anyone with a 2019 Armada found a company that makes a unit. that works
Thanks
Rudy
Thanks that is what I ordered but its not what I got I sent it back. The company doesn't answer the phone or respond to emails. Thankfully I bought it through ebay and they are refunding my money and sent a free return label.

·
Premium Member
2012 Nissan Armada SL
400 Posts
You can always reach out to one of the well known companies (Westin, Rough Country, ect) and see if they have a solution.

·
Premium Member
2012 Nissan Armada SL
400 Posts
Might ask the Aussies. They do some pretty awesome stuff for Patrols down there. Price wise it MIGHT be worth the shipping.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts