Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2018 Armada. Love the vehicle so far. A few things I am not 100% thrilled with but those are overshadowed by the looks and value. We also have a 2007 we have owned since new. My question is anyone find a bug deflector? Would a QX80 one fit? Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I also had a hard time finding a bug deflector for my new armada but I just recently came across one from Formfithoodprotectors.com (sorry the forum rules say I need more posts to include a link). They run about $100. Thinking of picking one up. Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Why not go to your local aftermarket shop and get PPF installed. Prob around $500 to $1000 but well worth it.

·
Registered
2019 Armada SL 4x4
6 Posts
Just picked up a new 2018 Armada. Love the vehicle so far. A few things I am not 100% thrilled with but those are overshadowed by the looks and value. We also have a 2007 we have owned since new. My question is anyone find a bug deflector? Would a QX80 one fit? Much appreciated.
What did you end up going with? I'd like to add one to my 2019 Armada and haven't seen many live examples or feedback either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts