Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
http://www.bullydogshop.com/product/part_number=44590/663.0.0.0.0.0.0

Hey pops bully dogs website lists this part number now for the armada 05-07. Is the 299.99 price on burtmand industries our group buy price? There site says they will ship out June 4. I'd love to preorder one now if this works for out madas.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I am waiting for it to say " 05-08 5.6 Titan and Armada "

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I was wanting to check this out also.I have uprev on my Titan but dont want to get that serious with the armada.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
how much of a difference does the uprev make on the titan and how much was it??

dbolemiss said:
I was wanting to check this out also.I have uprev on my Titan but dont want to get that serious with the armada.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
GodfathersArmada said:
how much of a difference does the uprev make on the titan and how much was it??
Uprev is like night and day difference (its alot more custom tune). If you were to get it, go with Osiris,i think $700.Its got my Titan running 13.8 N/A in the 1/4 mile as of now the 3rd fastest on the forums(with a few other mods,lol).
I have a few videos on youtube and vimeo under my name.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Damn, what about us 04's?

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
13.8 thats sweet, what are your mods on the titan?

dbolemiss said:
Uprev is like night and day difference (its alot more custom tune). If you were to get it, go with Osiris,i think $700.Its got my Titan running 13.8 N/A in the 1/4 mile as of now the 3rd fastest on the forums(with a few other mods,lol).
I have a few videos on youtube and vimeo under my name.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
GodfathersArmada said:
13.8 thats sweet, what are your mods on the titan?
I hate thinking about how much money i put in to it but i'll try.
Stillen LT headers,custom 2.5 b-pipes,JBA exhaust,AEM CAi,Uprev,WRP crank pulley & PS pulley.I'm sure i'm missing some but these are the main ones for performance.I have a Nitrous set up that i haven't installed yet.

Me against a 454SS chevy truck: http://vimeo.com/857026

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jason B said:
Call Bully Dogs 800# and keep buggin them. The more that call, the sooner they will make.
x2.... there are plenty of Titans in the same situation so nothing wrong with getting Armadas on the wish list too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts