Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the request of "da man", please direct your eyes at my mean lookin' grilles'

After negotiating the price of my 'mada, i told them to throw in these custom grilles' and factory alarm......and the deal was done!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Hey John
thanks for posting I would like to know does this bolt over the stock grilles or do you remove the stock and put these in. I've seen so many different designs but I like the way the top 1 piece looks instead of the standard 3 sections. Wish I had thought to negotiate a deal for some grilles for my Titan but I was just happy to get the truck home I didn't think of anything else.
Thanks for info.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
Hey John
thanks for posting I would like to know does this bolt over the stock grilles or do you remove the stock and put these in. I've seen so many different designs but I like the way the top 1 piece looks instead of the standard 3 sections. Wish I had thought to negotiate a deal for some grilles for my Titan but I was just happy to get the truck home I didn't think of anything else.
Thanks for info.
M4ck
my dealer installed it for me. but what i do know is the stock grille does come off. the installers actually tried keeping my stock grille, luckily i remembered to ask for it!

i do alot of negotiating for work, so it came naturally when i purchase cars. i went late on a weekday, so they were extremely eager to get me out of there so they can go home. lol

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
22" shoes

The shoes on your Armada look nice. Did the dealer install those, did you get them locally, or did you order on-line?

I saw a good variety at wheel link but I don't know if I can do better elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I was looking at the same website. MacFly, what size is your wheel? Also, I am planning to get a set of 4 wheel/tires for summer use and wondering if it also wise to buy the extra set of tire pressure transmitter? (i don't know the exact term.)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RKS said:
The shoes on your Armada look nice. Did the dealer install those, did you get them locally, or did you order on-line?

I saw a good variety at wheel link but I don't know if I can do better elsewhere.
i got 'em 3 days after taking delivery of my 'Mada! i have a buddy that owns a custom wheel shop and he hooked me up!

guys, when getting new shoes......make sure they properly make install the tire pressure sensor.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nikey said:
I was looking at the same website. MacFly, what size is your wheel? Also, I am planning to get a set of 4 wheel/tires for summer use and wondering if it also wise to buy the extra set of tire pressure transmitter? (i don't know the exact term.)
mine are 24"s on 305/35's.

24" Neeper Vandals

i would either take out the tire pressure sensor out of your original tires, or if you're planning on flipping tires for winter......i'd buy an extra set so you can just keep them in each tire.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
C & J Billet Grill

Just bought an 04. Pick it up Thanksgiving day in Florida. Where can I find a C & J grill. I had no luck on the internet.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhclem said:
Just bought an 04. Pick it up Thanksgiving day in Florida. Where can I find a C & J grill. I had no luck on the internet.

Thanks
i got it from puentehillsnissan.com. as i stated in my original post, i had them throw it in the deal. if i'm not mistaken, the parts mgr called them C&J.

good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
MacFly
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing