Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Club Armada, I Have Been Checking This Site For Quite A While Wanting To Post Pictures Of My Armada For The Longest But I Had No Clue In How To Post Pictures In The Net. I Finally Had A Friend Help Me With This Task And Here Are Some Pictures For Your Enjoyment. Hopefully A Lot Of Questions Asked On This Site Are Being Answered With The Pictures You Are About To See. If You Have Any Questions Don't Hesitate To Ask. "the Big Chocolate" :

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Alright spill the beans what wood trim kit is that? It all looks sweet....but the sand interior... :D .

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Wood Trim Is From A Place In North Hills California Called "unique Emblems" And Is The Real Thing. It Is Not The Stick On Like The Burly Red Wood. It Is The Original Part Replaced By Wood. You Have To Give Them The Original Part And They Make It In Wood. It Is Very Very Pricey But To Me It's Worth It. Here's The Name And Address Of The Store If You Are Interested: Unique Emblems The Address Is 8729 Aqueduct Ave. In North Hills California 91343 Telephone # (818) 787-1188 And Cell # (818) 357-7625 The Owner Name Is Unisa Conteh

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
sweet mods bro...so, how much is a lot for the custom wood pieces? (if you dont mind sharing.)

which a/v deck are you using also?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Soldier, All The Pieces That You See In The Pictures Plus The Front & Rear Doors Were $1750.00. That's Including The Steering Wheel. Now I'm Getting Ready To Do The Overhead Which Is About Another 1200.00. The Head Units That I'm Running Are The Pioneer Avic-n1 "navigation, Dvd, Cd, Mp3, Unit" Right Below Is An Alpine Mini Disc Player. The Navigation Has Voice Command. A Lot Of My Music Is On Mini Disc And That's Why I Had A Mini Disc Player Installed Thru The Aux. The Microphone For The Voice Command Is On My A Pillar To My Left And There's Also A Tv Tunner Under The Driver Seat. All My Door Speakers Were Updated To Jl Audio Components. The Front Doors Were Changed To 6.5 From 6x9 And The Tweeters On The Dash Were Also Updated. There Is A 4 Channel Sony Amp Pushing My Doors And A Rockford Fostgate Pumping The 2 12's Fostgates. There Is A Smaller 2 Channel Amp Pushing The 2 6x9 In The Box With The Amps To Balance The Sound. Without Those 6x9's From The Back Seat You Hear Nothing But Bass And Didn't Sound Right Sitting Back There. Now The Sound Is Balanced And Sweet. The 2 Headrest Monitors Are Pioneers Model Avd-w6200. If You Have Any Other Q's Just Ask.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Damn PIMP! I asked about your interior in another thread, but now I see whats what. Those are some serious modifications! I am headed in the same direction, but I will never make it up to to that level of blingindom. I love it!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I must admit I am impressed. my question... is did you dynamat your interior before the sound upgrade or did you just have the roof tsb only. I would think with all that bump the roof would give you a nastey sound.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KLONDIKE_x5 said:
I must admit I am impressed. my question... is did you dynamat your interior before the sound upgrade or did you just have the roof tsb only. I would think with all that bump the roof would give you a nastey sound.
I AM THE PICKY TYPE AND HATE RATTLES AND OR SQUEAKS AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE NONE OF THE TWO. I DID NOT USE ANY DYNAMAT IN THE TRUCK AND THE ROOF WAS NOT TOUCHED. THE ONLY RATTLE I GET IS FROM THE REAR WINDSHIELD WIPER AND BELIEVE ME I AM SERIOUSLY WORKING ON IT. THE SYSTEM BUMPS PRETTY GOOD AND CLEAN. I HAVE TO SAY I'VE BEEN REALLY LUCKY WITH THIS TRUCK BECAUSE A LOT OF THINGS THAT MEMBERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED. I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED. THANKS

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinker62 said:
Damn PIMP! I asked about your interior in another thread, but now I see whats what. Those are some serious modifications! I am headed in the same direction, but I will never make it up to to that level of blingindom. I love it!
THANKS PLAYA!!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I believe its just caps lock on. Where I work the computers use a system and you have to have caps lock on or the system doesn't understand. Sometimes when I open a browser at work and start replying to messages I forget to take caps off. Then I get the same thing.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
M4ck I think he was refering to just the first letter being capital, Lurker I think there is a way in MS Word to do that so he might be typing and pasting from that....just my guess.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
great ride, awesome

Hey, I'm a new member of clubarmada and I'm already impress with everything that I saw. I like what you did with your interior. I'm from the east coast and we don't have much of modification available unlike cali. I'm originally from Cali. I was thinking of putting a new billet grille and wooden trim on my mada but couldn't find the place to buy it. Thanks for the info about unique emblems.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
ALEX said:
The Wood Trim Is From A Place In North Hills California Called "unique Emblems" And Is The Real Thing. It Is Not The Stick On Like The Burly Red Wood. It Is The Original Part Replaced By Wood. You Have To Give Them The Original Part And They Make It In Wood. It Is Very Very Pricey But To Me It's Worth It. Here's The Name And Address Of The Store If You Are Interested: Unique Emblems The Address Is 8729 Aqueduct Ave. In North Hills California 91343 Telephone # (818) 787-1188 And Cell # (818) 357-7625 The Owner Name Is Unisa Conteh
Thanks for the info. But before I call them, what was the damage ($$$)?

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
lurker said:
Not trying to be an ass, I'm just curious...how do you type that many sentences in a row, capitalizing every word..."Like This And Like That" ....my god, it must take you forever to post a message. :eek:
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS, I'M JUST CURIOUS... DON'T YOUR KEY BOARD HAVE A CAPS LOCK KEY?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MADarmada said:
Thanks for the info. But before I call them, what was the damage ($$$)?
All together was $1750. right below the pictures posted i gave all details.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marcellaus said:
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS, I'M JUST CURIOUS... DON'T YOUR KEY BOARD HAVE A CAPS LOCK KEY?
It does!! Now I'm curious, what's the big deal with this???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts