Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to change out my damaged running boards pads, the newer ones are cheaper than the old ones,they look identical in pictures,does anyone know if they are?

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Same car made on the same line. They should fit. There’s old discussion about this on this forum. I even sold my running board form my 2008 to someone on here years ago that had a different model year if memory serves...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same car made on the same line. They should fit. There’s old discussion about this on this forum. I even sold my running board form my 2008 to someone on here years ago that had a different model year if memory serves...
I am positive by the looks and all the whole assembly would fit but I just want the top pads to be replaced, I’ll have to do a bit more research before i shell out the cash..what’s funny is the spindles and the rear spring holder are different part numbers for the generation difference but they are all identical lol ?

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
Yeah nissan will update part numbers (slight modifications/improvements to the build of the part, etc) . The cabin filters almost every time I replace mine there is a new part number for it, but it’s the same old filter.. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah nissan will update part numbers (slight modifications/improvements to the build of the part, etc) . The cabin filters almost every time I replace mine there is a new part number for it, but it’s the same old filter.. :)
Thanks again for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts