Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm the only person that is annoyed by this....but why is it that ClubTitan gets the manly Dark Gray and stone colors, while we get stuck with the Care Bears, Hot Import Nights Baby Blue civic Color??

Or can you at least give us the option in the settings to choose our own background color preference like some other Forums do.

I love this site....but the baby blue light gray and bronco orange is killing me!! lol

Am I the only one?? Maybe I just have issues?? :damn:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Maybe we can talk M4ck into installing a few more themes for us. I know he's planning on upgrading both sites due to security concerns.

M4ck- let me know if I can help with anything. I run a couple of discussion boards elsewhere on the net.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Actually there are 2 themes here. There is a dark them called Fusion. It was the first theme I ever set up here. You just need to go to the bottom of the page and look on the left side. There is a pull down menu with 2 themes. Fusion and Techtwo.
Try that.
m4ck

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
I have been running Techtwo from the start. When Fusion came up I thought something had screwed up! I changed it back, now things look normal!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m4ck said:
ahh I think a change is good every once in a while. I like the dark themes at home and the lighter themes at work.
m4ck
AWESOME!! Thanks Mack, never knew there was another theme! I actually like both, and agree that I'll use one at work and one at home! :urock:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Link Buttons

Only problem with Fusion is that it doesn't have the "New Posts/Today's Posts" quicklinks at the top and those are the buttons I go to first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.