Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just got a 2020 Armada SV and am looking for a good cargo carrier box and cross bars, any recommendations
that wont break the bank?

·
Registered
95 Posts
For towers and rails I prefer name brand.

I like the Thule Rapid Crossroad or the Yakima Timberline. Both are the style that wrap around the side rail. I prefer this style over just a clamp.

No experience with a roof box. I've personally never liked them. If I have too much stuff, I throw the hitch cargo rack on the back and load up a few rubbermaid action packers. Then I can just carry my stuff into the house, cabin, or hotel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just got a 2020 Armada SV and am looking for a good cargo carrier box and cross bars, any recommendations
that wont break the bank?
I've got the Thule Wingbar system with cargo box and am a fan but kinda pricey and harder to get into than the hitch mount but I use the racks for surfboards as well. The Thule box is pretty weather proof as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the Thule Wingbar system with cargo box and am a fan but kinda pricey and harder to get into than the hitch mount but I use the racks for surfboards as well. The Thule box is pretty weather proof as well.
Thank you ill look into it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What is your definition of "break the bank"?
I'm looking at Front Runner for my roof storage solutions. Rock solid and proven stuff. Equipt in Salt Lake is the US distributor for Front Runner, and while they don't have the Armada listed yet; they can get it in for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts