Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny thing happened to me the other night. I was waiting out in the Armada for my wife and kids while they ran into our local Folsom, CA. Old Navy store. While I was waiting a silver Titan pulled up near me out in the parking lot and waited also.

I saw my wife at the register and decided to pull-up in front of the store. While I was waiting I hear this knock on the back door. I started to unlock the doors and when I looked over this blonde gal was starting to get into the passenger side and her son was about to open the back door. She realized what she was doing and was a little embarassed. I just started to laugh.

The guy with the Titan had pulled up behind me and was laughing at her also. Anyways they pulled up beside me and she said they had a dark colored Armada also and she wasn't thinking. It was pretty funny. Nice people.

This wasn't the first time this has happened to me. Several years ago I was sitting in the Nordstrom parking lot waiting for my wife and daughters to return from shopping (I'm not a very good shopper). This time a young teenage girl actually got into the backseat of our Suburban and her mom was about to get in also. I knew what was happening so when she shut the door I turned and asked her where she wanted me to take her. Needless to say she went into shock and got the heck out. We all had a pretty good laugh. Her dad was waiting a couple of cars down in a dark colored Suburban.

It pays to be aware.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
That's really FUNNY!!!! I can relate to the same thing but I was the one on the other end of the stick. I have a work commuter which is a 1999 saturn SL2. I was in Home Depot and walked out. I didn't pay attention to where I parked and saw what I thought was my car. I tried to get in, but my damn key wouldn't work. I tried every door and the trunk and decided my key was worn. I almost called the locksmith on my cell till my 10 year old said, "Dad, this isn't our car" as he was pointing to the spoiler. I don't have a spoiler on mine but everything else was the same. I didn't even notice the spoiler when I tried to open the trunk. My car was one aisle over in the same spot as the one I was trying to get into. Luckily the owners never saw me trying to get into their car. Oh...it was night time too.

Fred :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts