Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As of last last week I'm a proud owner of a Smoke 2005 LE Armada with all the options except satelite radio. I love my ride but the only thing I don't like and my girlfriend agrees is this. Resting my arm on the center console is fairly uncomfortable. The surface is hard and rough. Do you guys agree? I could always put a smal pillow or something there but I want something more custom and integrated. Have any of you guys done anything? and if so, let me know and send pics if you have them. Thanks

Representing the Armada in New York City!

NYCARMADA

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Get yourself the center console lid from an Infiniti QX56. It's an exact match, and padded leather- costs around $65 at your dealer.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
NYCARMADA said:
Hi all,

As of last last week I'm a proud owner of a Smoke 2005 LE Armada with all the options except satelite radio. I love my ride but the only thing I don't like and my girlfriend agrees is this. Resting my arm on the center console is fairly uncomfortable. The surface is hard and rough. Do you guys agree? I could always put a smal pillow or something there but I want something more custom and integrated. Have any of you guys done anything? and if so, let me know and send pics if you have them. Thanks

Representing the Armada in New York City!

NYCARMADA
That's why I use the fold down armrest on the seat.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adjmcloon said:
Get yourself the center console lid from an Infiniti QX56. It's an exact match, and padded leather- costs around $65 at your dealer.
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm very aware of the armrest but it's too close and my arm feels awkward. Having my arm extended out a bit would be far more comfortable. Thanks for your astute observation.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I too find the armrest not quite right. It's a bit too high for my tastes.

You'll love the QX center console lid!

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
NYCARMADA said:
I'm very aware of the armrest but it's too close and my arm feels awkward. Having my arm extended out a bit would be far more comfortable. Thanks for your astute observation.
I agree ! The armrest is too close and is not comfortable at all. I'm not a small guy and need more room to stretch out a bit . I'm getting the QX console pad for sure !

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's on the way

adjmcloon said:
My graphite leather console lid will arrive next week. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
ye it is quite uncomfy, but i'm gettin the wood grain inside and also on the front/back armrest. i hope that'll make it a little bit better, if not then at least it'll look nice :D

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
NYCARMADA said:
My graphite leather console lid will arrive next week. I can't wait!
NYCARMADA, did your order it from the Infinti dealership and did the color match up with the rest of th interior? I went to the Infiniti dealership, but didn't talk to parts dept (they were closed) but car salesman said that Infinti has a different color leather than Nissan (almost a black color) while the Armada is more of a gray color. If you have pix, can you post them?

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THe armrest matched perfectly. i ordered the part online from an infinity parts site in cali. when I get a chance I'll post pics for you. i love it, its far more comfortable than standard center console lid

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
NYCARMADA said:
THe armrest matched perfectly. i ordered the part online from an infinity parts site in cali. when I get a chance I'll post pics for you. i love it, its far more comfortable than standard center console lid
I ordered mine from the local Infiniti dealership. They even gave me a 15% discount. Got em for the front and back... I love em!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
ksolo83071 said:
I ordered mine from the local Infiniti dealership. They even gave me a 15% discount. Got em for the front and back... I love em!
How much $$$$$, and is that a cup holder in front of the center console :confused:? is it possible to take a picture of the entire center console? thanks

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
ggeorgie said:
How much $$$$$, and is that a cup holder in front of the center console :confused:? is it possible to take a picture of the entire center console? thanks
I got them both for around $155 or so. I could have gotten them online for cheaper but didn't feel like going through the hassle. To answer your question, yes it is a cup holder.. I'll take some better pics 2morrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts