Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good organizer for the center console? The console itself is huge, but that only means smaller things get lost. As a result I have a bunch of stuff in there, but don't know exactly what is in there or where it is. I don't see where Nissan sells anything for the center console, I was hoping someone may have found something from a third party.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I've actually become pretty happy with the cointray that came with the Armada. It looks small but it's actually pretty roomy. I've got change, batteies, headsets, credit cards, keys, etc Not bad.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
andy said:
I've actually become pretty happy with the cointray that came with the Armada. It looks small but it's actually pretty roomy. I've got change, batteies, headsets, credit cards, keys, etc Not bad.
now your gonna have the new member pi$$ed-off regarding the missing coin tray. :D

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Hey, mine does not have a coin tray! :machinegu

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
AZARMADA said:
Hey, mine does not have a coin tray! :machinegu

a lot of Armadas (most actually) were missing them. i think you need the secret password to get them fro the dealer. ;)

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My understanding was that the coin tray was only standard on the 2004's and not on the 2005's. For those of us without the coin tray, what are people doing?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
mrenadette said:
My understanding was that the coin tray was only standard on the 2004's and not on the 2005's. For those of us without the coin tray, what are people doing?

the dealer has them for around $65.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
From what I remember when I bought my Armada, 2005 models, the coin tray is an accessory. It is purchased separately. I was trying to figure that out myself. When I test drove one in early 2005, I remember that LE had a coin tray. But when I got home with my 2005, I realized there wasn't one and called my salesman. He said it was an accessory.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
$ 65 bucks for a COIN TRAY...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?? :eek:

What does this thing look like and where does it go?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Sorry to bring up the coin tray thing all over again :mad:
This was a standard item in 2004's not 2005.
Although many 2004 owners ended up not getting one for what ever reason??

It's definitely a rip off at $65+ but it was the only thing I could find that fits. Some other people found some trays that fit across nicely I think at Target or Walmart that worked just fine. I'd actually prefer it to sit across rather than length-wise myself.

Search for "coin tray" and you'll find a bunch of post regarding this.

Honestly, it's not that great of an item.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Trying to bring this thread back to life. I have a 2014 Armada and am looking for some sort of organizer for the center console. Anyone find anything that fits/works?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts