Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 2005 Armada LE and am enjoying getting to know the vehicle. One thing I'm puzzled about is the center console in the the front and the second row (I have the captain's chairs in the 2nd row). When you open either console, on the underside of the lid there are two plastic moldings that appear to be designed to hold something. One looks like a clip and the other is a longer "rail" with an opening at one end.

At first I thought this was a place to store the DVD remote control but it doesn't fit. It clearly was designed for something but I haven't found any references to it in the manual. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

· Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds Like That Might Work

92TripleBlack said:
Clip = insurance info holder
Rail = travel tissue holder

BTW, the slots on the sides of the front center console, that most people use to hold pens, holds perfectly a very large Maglite. ;)
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try. Is that what you've decided to use them for or do you know that's what they were built for?

It still doesn't seem like we've found the answer. The clip is too inflexible to hold anything but something of a very specific size and the rail has an unusual shape. Now I haven't tried the tissue idea yet so maybe that's it but I'm interested to hear if anyone has seen anything definitive about their use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.