Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 Armada has had a horrible squeak from the center console. Its so bad and squeaks just from pressing gas or brake not to mention any imperfection in the road. Mentioned it when I test drove and they said they would fix it. They didn't and I waited until first oil change. At 5000k miles they fixed it again and it was quiet for about 3 weeks then came right back. Taking it in next week for 10k and will have them fix it a third time but I'm skeptical. The noise is driving me nuts its constant. Anyone else struggling with this?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
My 2017 does this intermittently. I suspect (in my case), it’s the plastic “metal” trim surrounding the gear selector, as when the creaking shows up, I can apply finger pressure to the area and it goes away.

I once addressed this during a service as it was happening on my way to the dealership. Of course, the issue went away when they took it for a spin (and didn’t come back for a few weeks).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our 2019 Armada started squeaking around 5 months after purchase. Went back to the dealer once, and the fix lasted barely a month. It is back again. We've narrowed down the culprit to be around the DVD player and tried inserting toothpicks around the trim to no avail.

Does anyone have similar problems or. better yet, a way to fix it? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our 2019 Armada started squeaking around 5 months after purchase. Went back to the dealer once, and the fix lasted barely a month. It is back again. We've narrowed down the culprit to be around the DVD player and tried inserting toothpicks around the trim to no avail.

Does anyone have similar problems or. better yet, a way to fix it? Thanks!
Sure would be nice to find a fix. Im at 12500 miles now and maybe 1500 of those have been squeak free. The dealer has "fixed" it three times now. It just keeps coming back!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little acupuncture provided temporary relief ... :p

View attachment 47746

I have the same issue the dealer can’t seem to fix it. Nice car but makes all sorts of noise

My 2019 Armada has had a horrible squeak from the center console. Its so bad and squeaks just from pressing gas or brake not to mention any imperfection in the road. Mentioned it when I test drove and they said they would fix it. They didn't and I waited until first oil change. At 5000k miles they fixed it again and right back. Taking it in next week for 10k and will have them fix it a third time but I'm skeptical. The noise is driving me nuts its constant. Anyone else struggling with this?
I
My 2019 Armada has had a horrible squeak from the center console. Its so bad and squeaks just from pressing gas or brake not to mention any imperfection in the road. Mentioned it when I test drove and they said they would fix it. They didn't and I waited until first oil change. At 5000k miles they fixed it again and it was quiet for about 3 weeks then came right back. Taking it in next week for 10k and will have them fix it a third time but I'm skeptical. The noise is driving me nuts its constant. Anyone else struggling with this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts