Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of months ago I started having issues with the data in my center display. Vehicle starts, all data is accurate while running. But, when I shut the vehicle off, then turn it back on, the data resets... mpg, clock, etc. Is like its stuck in a single point in time and reverts back to that whenever the vehicle is shut off. No blown fuses, everything else on the vehicile seems fine.

Ideas?

·
Super Moderator
5,490 Posts
smoke this thread over:

it may or may not discuss what you are seeing but its a good starting point. there is an assembly module that controls the screen, nav, etc. functions.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
How old is your battery?

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Referring to Marctronixx linked thread above and the fix video in it has anyone here done this with the none-navigation head unit?

Also, can anyone confirm that the Radio Control Unit is the same thing for the non-navigation systems as the Gps Navigation Control Module is for the navigation equipped units?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I’m in for a follow on this. I periodically have this same issue. It isn’t consistent yet for me but I have a feeling something is failing somewhere. (Same year, same head, SV not SL)

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I went ahead and bought a used one off EBay for $40 just to have it on hand if things go whack again (my clock is always wrong, and I had one time when my backup camera wouldn't turn off for half a day). No clue if this controls the clock or camera but if things go south I can brush the dust off the box and try it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts