Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to doubt my decision to buy my 2019 Armada. First issue was the starting issue with the brake light switch that left me stranded several times and twice to the dealership to encounter a service writer that swore they never heard of such a problem. The only way I got that fixed was wheeling it in (without an appointment heaven forbid) when the dash lights were all on doing weird things. Fortunately I had a service writer this time that knew something. He said that's the brake switch , it happens all of the time and I will get you out of here in a hour....

Now its another starting problem whereby the battery is just dead. Never imagined I would need to carry a set of Jumper Cables to get my shine nearly new 2019 Black Armada going. I noticed that the Battery was replaced as it has a 1/20 sticker on it. Not looking forward to going back in to Wallace Nissan to only have them insinuate that I am imagining the problem. BTW I have solved the problem temporarily by putting a trickle charger on it every night. But it really needs to be fixed...

I really like this vehicle but it may be getting to the point that its just not worth it.

Ideas?

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
the charging system has its own thread as im sure youve read, so wont repeat that. not sure where you are located but heat also kills batteries so if you are in a hot area - add that heat to the anemic charging of nissans system and you get a failed battery. the factory batteries are cheap and are just to get you off the lot. its worth the coin to invest in a bigger batter battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts