Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Look in our site sponsers section. Both MossyPerformance and YourNissanParts can help you at a good price.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I got mine from yournissanparts.com. About the same 160ish price if I remember right. BTW: the install is a literal "snap". I bet i finished my install in 20 minutes and that included going to the fridge for another beer.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Interior pics of the foglight switch??

I am looking to put in some foglights, and am wondering where the factory switch is, and exactly what it looks like. Anybody got a good pic of the factory switch?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
bootyologist24 said:
The switch replaces the factory that you currently have. Its exaxctly what you have now but included the the fod light option
I am assuming you mean the left side light/blinker arm on the steering column. I finally saw this recently on some sites that are selling it.

When I posted this originally, I was thinking there might have been an additional switch on the dashboard somewhere, but thank you very much for the answer. I'd forgotten this post was out there!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Fog Lights Only

Is it necessary to replace the switch? My 06 SE has a switch with the fog light icon level on it already. For those that added the fog lights, did you notice if your switch had the fog light icon switch level.

I guess what I am asking is if I add the fog lights only will my current switch work because it already has the fog light switch level?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Fog lights

Mine came as a kit , switch included, my original turn signal lever didn't have the fog lamp switch on it. if you have to change it don't worry it is a snap to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.