Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
that's where i found them the cheapest. for some reason it was $20 more online ($18X) then after I called ($16X) so just call the 800 number and get Jamie to give you a good price.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I asked for them to be installed on my Armada before I bought her.. Sealed the deal between dealerships (both offered the same vehicle for the same price).

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Easy Job

Poohdaddy said:
Where is the cheapest place to get the nissan fog light kit for the Armada?

also, do we need any special tools to install them?

Thanks!
I got my fog lamps off e-bay for $163; it took me 30 minutes mostly because I wasn't sure how the steering colum came apart but after a nice pry job with a common screw driver it just fell into my hand. :D
No special tools; all are common if you own a socket set( and of course a common screwdriver). Real easy too do.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
was I told the truth about fog lights?

I bought an '04 Armada without fog lights installed. I asked a local dealer if I could now have the fog lights installed. He said that was impossible because "there is no wiring harness available."

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
adjmcloon said:
If you, like me, have an Armada without fog lamps, the wiring harness is behind the fog light covers. All you have to do is buy a kit that includes the lights and a new stalk with the fog light switch.

$166- Check out:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=999F1-A6001
A guy from this forum works for Nissan Dealership and he's offering $149 plus shipping for the fog light kit. Here's the contact info:

Mike O'Brien
203-239-5371

:machinegu :goteam:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
SocalArmada
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing