Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marcellaus said:
Nice if you already have your grill iced out.
What's next, chrome fender flares w/ chrome splash guards :D
EXACTLY! Why didn't I think of that. :thumbup:

But on the real (that means "in reality"), I like it now, but it might get a little old. Fortunately, if it does, switching costs to move to a smoke one would be relatively low.

Thanks for the input!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Dont Take It The Wrong Way Bud.its Not Ugly .by All Means It Actually Looks Really Cool .but It Is A Bit Too Much.if I Were You I Would Have That One Color Matched To Your Truck.but Thats Just Me.:teeth:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Uh

Actually, I had a smoke bug shield like that and I ended up removing it. To me, the Armada just looks better without anything bolted to it. I even pulled off my weatherflectors- the vehicle just seems to "like" a clean line.

I tend to follow the rule that subtle cosmetic improvements have the most impact- the eye is drawn to bling, and I think too much can overwhelm the styling of the rest of the ride. You've got some nice wheels and I love that color, so I say let it breathe!

:2cool:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The jury is still out. My boss, president of the company, saw my truck for the first time today. I was curious what he would mention. He first noticed the tint..."Thats some really dark tint" he said. Then he noticed the wheels...not that they are chrome, but how big they are. I was surprised, but he never noticed the bling on the front. So I am going to let it ride for a while. We will see.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Thinker62 said:
Wasn't sure if this would work out, but I like it. Check out the pics, but you gotta like bling!
I'm not a big fan of the flash but I like it :thumbup:
Go for the originality, BLING BLING BABY. Noone wants their truck to look like the other guys, so I say you are on point, don't change a thing. :udaman:

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I say let it ride also. Who wants what everybody else has. That's why I love customizing vehicles to each person. It is what they want.
I think it looks cool as hell...
:clever:

Syko
Syko Kustomz
2004 Armada
Off Road
Galaxy
Big Tow
Journey package

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SykoArmada said:
I say let it ride also. Who wants what everybody else has. That's why I love customizing vehicles to each person. It is what they want.
I think it looks cool as hell...
:clever:
Thanks for the votes of confidence. I do really like looking different. People all over the NW have heard of my motorcycle, even if they haven'tseen it.

But anyway, all my "PEERS" will see it this weekend, and I am looking forward to input from them. But I do like it so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts