Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some damage on a part of the passenger front chrome door trim. Any suggestions on where to buy a replacement chrome strip? I've read some of the threads regarding removal of the old chrome trim. WD40, let it sit an hour or two, then use either a plastic putty knife or 150 lb braid fishing line to remove it. Then use Goo Gone to clean up the old adhesive. But I'm not sure if there is a good option for buying the replacement trim. Suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
6,014 Posts
what year is your vehicle? if its a discontinued model you will need to look at fleabay or local salvage yards. some 3rd party online parts sites may carry these pieces but they may be expensive if the vehicle design is discontinued.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2008. I did find (online) a complete lower door with the chrome strip on it at a good price. How difficult is it to replace that whole lower panel vs just the chrome strip?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got some damage on a part of the passenger front chrome door trim. Any suggestions on where to buy a replacement chrome strip? I've read some of the threads regarding removal of the old chrome trim. WD40, let it sit an hour or two, then use either a plastic putty knife or 150 lb braid fishing line to remove it. Then use Goo Gone to clean up the old adhesive. But I'm not sure if there is a good option for buying the replacement trim. Suggestions?
Look on wish they have things like that for our trucks

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is 'wish'??

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
5 Posts
An app where they're sale everything . They're based from overseas but they got everything with Nissan they got tail lights you can find a lot of stuff also on eBay

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. I'll check it out. Is the app name just 'Wish'?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts