Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any site suggestions on where to find chrome window trimming for the Armada.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
6 piece pillar set

Someone is selling chrome trim for the window on ebay. It's a 6 piece pillar set. I think someone was trying to sell on this set too. I think burtmanindustries.com has them too....scroll down in the forums and and click on their site.
Hope I was helpful. :)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Where did ya go!

GEEZ...you try to help....and you get no reply back!
WHATEVER :nana:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Tuby,where you at!? This is all for you........oh...I just realized it's not TUBYMANN....LOL! Sorry. Tubamann. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
IMHO I do not like the chrone, I did see smoe graphite that looked good

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry you guys

Thanks for the replies and help I think I am going to wait it out, as for the inconsistancy of replying i am in the military not on the pc much but do sign in when i can

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HEY TUBB!
No prob.

Thanks for supporting our Country....that goes for anyone else that is in the military/armed forces. :bow:
GOD BLESS.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
weezr17 said:
HEY TUBB!
No prob.

Thanks for for supporting our Country....that goes for anyone else that is in the military/armed forces. :bow:
GOD BLESS.

What she said!!!! :urock:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanx for the grattitude towards all uniformed services do you know of anyone on the east coast that are in the MADA Club?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
There's me...I'm on the east coast. I think Jerseyparts is from NJ and I know someone around here is from PA...oh and I think there is someone from Brooklyn, NY.

Are you from the East?

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I dont like the chrome trim or the vent visors. The wheels look good.

Anyone seen or have a pic of the carbon fiber ones ?

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I agree. Chrome window pillars on an Armada look as good as the Pimp daddy gold rim package on early Jeep Grand Cherokees. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts