Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering wheel
So I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem, my fan for my ac/heater is stuck on one speed it shows on the screen that it’s going up but the speed never changes anyone have an idea on what it is and how to fix it?

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
there is some discussion on this forum about what could potentially be happening. those panels wear out on the rotary controls , as well as the resistor circuit for the motor going out. replacing the panel and this resistor part on the motor may be the fix.

here are some discussions to help you out, but you should also do your own research:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a similar problem with my 2006 QX56 a while back. For certain years it is a common problem. Turned out to be simple, cheap, fix. Forgot the exact name but part is called something like ‘blower motor resistor’. Bought at Advanced Auto for about $65. Part is located below glovebox and can be seen easily. It’s a about size of deck of cards. I suggest you search this form for more details, photos, part number, etc. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts