Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just wanted to know if anyone has the cloth seats in their Armada, and what they are using to clean them. I noticed that when my daughter spilled some water (her sippy cup was leaking), it left a huge water spot. The only way to remove the spot was to dampen the entire area so that it matched :D I know... I know... I should have gotten the leather. :) I have seat covers for my kids seats now, but just wanted to get advice for future reference. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Seat CLeaning

Im not sure exactly what the cloth seat material is but your right it will leave a water stain. The use of a solvent based cleaner should remove any dirt or stains, but it will not remove water stains.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Armrest

My driver's side armrest got pretty dirty after a while. I used some upholstery cleaner and it worked like a charm.

The cloth seems to be a little weak..I'm wondering how it will hold up. There are some leather kits out for all 3 rows for $999. Too steep for my budget, but maybe they'll come down.

Anyone try the wet okole covers, or any other covers?

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information. I think I will try a small spot with an upholstery cleaner and see if that does it. So far, just by wetting the whole area of that seat, it matched up and looks fine. I just thought it was funny that I needed to do that to match the area. Hey.... whatever works right? :D HA Ha

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I got the Nissan cloth cleaner from the dealer (about $4.89) and everthing comes out of the cloth. I mean no residue or anything! Very good stuff ;) !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
PACMANEJ
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing