Votes: 3 7.5%
  • D

Votes: 27 67.5%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here we go. Guess I had to make a command decision and get this going. Please review the four choices below and cast your vote for your favorite logo. Ladies and Gentlemen, LETS GO TO THE POLLS!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
Okay here we go. Guess I had to make a command decision and get this going. Please review the four choices below and cast your vote for your favorite logo. Ladies and Gentlemen, LETS GO TO THE POLLS!!!
I like number 2 :excellent

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Choice A

WOW......CHOICE "A" IS HOT! I LIKE IT! "B" is cool too though.
I like the symbol/logo look.......SWEET! ;)

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Unfortunately, A & B are so similar that they will split votes. It looks to be a horse race between the A/B style and D.

I can live with either.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
A & B are too trendy, and not very clear on what they are. D is the obvious choice. looks like the voting is going that way as well.

R

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
For some reason the first thing that comes to my mind when I see A and B is some sort of Salem witchcraft symbol???? I have no idea why, but thats what pops into my mind......I really like C, it's different, and easy to read....but I look to be a minority...

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
it looks as if D will win by a long shot. good job onyochin

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obvious Winner....

inqui-Z-tor said:
Looks like being in the "C" position isn't a good place to be ...

If you recall, M4ck already posted the OK for "C" and "D" ...

Till the 28th, huh?

We're still going w/clings right??
There may not be a need to run til the 28th. I just put that in to give folks some time to check it out. It appears as though we will have a clear winner. I suppose after the weekend the other three can concede victory to onyochin's logo if things continue in this manner. Helps that M4ck has already given it the nod, so in prep onyochin can start firing up the presses and printing hats and t-shirts if he likes. He can even call USA today to get on the front page and get the champagne ready.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Like everyone else I choose D as well. It's nice, clean, simple and to the point. The others are okay but have too much going on. And B looks cool but is it a California sign, baseball team, skateboard brand, or anarchy? Know what I'm saying...could have too many other meanings.

I hope that when D wins they will be actual vinyl stickers and not stick on correct?? Also please make several different sizes...or at least 2 sizes for those that want big ones and those that like the small non obtrusive ones. Thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
LONNIE.....You think my design looks like a WITCH SYMBOL! :eek: LOL!

WHATEVER! :191:

Oh well....I DID like the SYMBOL/LOGO look.
GOOD JOB ONYOCHIN (DAMN YOU!) Just kidding! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
weezr17 said:
LONNIE.....You think my design looks like a WITCH SYMBOL! :eek: LOL!

WHATEVER!

Hmmmmm...you don't live that far from Salem now do ya?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Are you going to try and STONE ME now!! Ya know what Lonnie.....you can SHOVE those NEW SMILIES of yours up YOUR.....YOUR.....CORN HUSKER! :huh: LOL...I couldn't think of anything else, OKAY!
:hick:

LOVE YA! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
weezr17 said:
Are you going to try and STONE ME now!! Ya know what Lonnie.....you can SHOVE those NEW SMILIES of yours up YOUR.....YOUR.....CORN HUSKER! :huh: LOL...I couldn't think of anything else, OKAY!
:hick:

LOVE YA! ;)

It's okay I still

Once I use all the good ones I'll let you in on the secret stash.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Forum Has Spoken

I believe congrats are in order for the design posted by Onyochin. It was a clear and decisive victory. Now someone tell M4ck and lets get these things printed. (with or without the truck on the ".com" part) Either or. Or maybe we should vote on it. LOL Yeah Right... :amazing:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
FL_Crushin-
Thanks for the congrats! I think it will be koo to have something that will identify all Club Armada people of this groovy forum!!

I am getting the files ready for M4CK, so he can do his magic :)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
WHATEVER! I wanted MINE to win....MINE.....MINE, MINE, MINE!
I HATE YOU, ON YO CHIN!!!! NOT FAIR...THE POLLS ARE ALL WRONG, WRONG I TELL YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! :usuck:
LOL....KIDDING!!!
;)

CONGRATS ONYOCHIN! AND a thanks to all of us who really got the ball rolling this time with all of our thoughts, ideas and designs. :goteam:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts