Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh I am going to see about different colors as well. I am sure they can do them in silver, black, white. Not sure what else. I think they look great for first try. He said they need some cleaning up but I think they look sweet.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
m4ck said:
Hey guys here are the first versions of these. I am working with them to get the roofline of the Armada back into the decal. What do you think of these rough drafts.
M4ck
I don't understand what the decal is doing, it appears like it's trying to convey some type of image, but I don't see it. If it's not, it should be.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
m4ck said:
maybe this will help
I am trying to get them to put the roofline of the armada back into it.
it will help people see it.
M4ck
Why not the whole entire SUV? I mean it has a beautiful lines, different than any other SUV,Not a box SUV :cool:, Don't you think it should be longer than a foot so people can see it? LOL :cool:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we can probably get them made larger but these are actually pretty big decals.

here is the response I got.

The top decal is 2.8 tall by 6 wide and the bottom on is 1 tall by 10 wide. This is a good design, I could easily make Large decals using both designs but dropping the clubarmada.com off of the top one, would look good in a back window...

So I guess they can be made larger. I personally wouldnt want anything bigger that that on my vehicles.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I agree with the size, I don't want anything bigger. A white CA (with the roof line) for me plz:)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Very nice M4CK!

Good to see that there is great progress on getting these bad boys out. Let me know if you need anything else from me. :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
m4ck said:
maybe this will help
I am trying to get them to put the roofline of the armada back into it.
it will help people see it.
M4ck
Ah yes! Makes a huge difference!

I like it....not sure I want any decals on my truck, but I might consider my boat. :2cool:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Ooh Rah!

Mary said:
I'd like the emblem for the tow hitch cover. That would be neat looking. Only sticker on my truck will be USMC :)
So are you the Marine? Not many bases in Alabama. There are a handful of us on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.