101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Well done! Thought I was really gonna make a good run of it this year... Lol

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Congrats Texas. I laughed when I 1st saw your draft picks. Dallas stepped up and is a strong contender for the superbowl.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Congrats Texas. I laughed when I 1st saw your draft picks. Dallas stepped up and is a strong contender for the superbowl.

Thanks man! Yeah I was doubting my draft picks after that terrible start vs the Niners buy we stepped up big. Happy with my Romo pick. Can't wait to play you guys again next year and defend my title!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Those interested, please PM your email address and I'll send out the invites to get into the league. I won't restart the league however unless we can get enough teams to play. The sooner the better as the good slots for online drafting get taken up rather quickly.

We can keep it FREE or have a little buy-in this year if you guys want to...:)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
3 so far.......anymore wanna play??

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Im down. pm sent

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Including myself.....we have 5...........need at least 1 more to make it even.....2 would be better.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Okay guys...invites sent to those who sent me their email addresses....again we have a total of 5 teams...we need at least 1 more, if not the more the better. Anyone else interested??????

Draft will take place Sunday 8/23/15 at 4pm (PST). I know some of you may be in other time zones so please let me know if this doesn't work and we can try and figure out another date/time.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Looks like we got a league guys :)

anymore are welcome to join

101 - 120 of 160 Posts