Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that there are so many different types of grill inserts and mods available now that I am getting a little confused. What would really help me and perhaps many others is a comprehensive grill thread where posters could attach pictures of their own grill mods or those currently available with contact information. If users of this forum could see all (or many) of the available grills installed on an Armada (or Titan), I think it would go a long way to help some of us decide what we really want.

Thanks
-Jon

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
um...isnt there only like 5 or 6 main grill designs?

horizontal
vertical
diagonals (V-type)
"lincoln navigator" vertical (angled some)
screen type (flat sheet w/ little holes)
mesh type (chicken wire look)

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
dunder23 (over at clubtitan.org) makes quite a few for the titan/armada .. including: small holes; large holes; "V" grille; flame grille and spiderweb (that I am aware of) dunder23, I believe offers most (if not all) styles in either chrome or matching oem powdercoat colors.

If you click on my signature link, you'll see the spiderweb grille I installed.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Here's my Grill

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Let see if this works ..

These grilles are designed/produced by "dunder23" (at clubtitan.org). Not the typical horizontal or vertical style ... I'm showing only chromed versions. Dan offers most, if not all in OEM powder coat colors ...

Here are 5 of 'em ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Here's 1 more by dunder23

I should add .. I believe all grilles are available w/o the nissan logo cut-out and w/o the license plate cut-out.

Lastly .. I've only shown dunder23 grilles because during my search .. his were the one's that caught my interest the most.

If you want to see which grille I picked .. click on my photobucket link below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Armada Grills

I dont understand all the hoopla baout the chrome grills, The grill that comes with armada makes armada just look very clunky. I hav ebeen looking for grills, I have 2005 se. If you guys have seen the wall paper that Hulio created , its in the pictures section, that is the best grill I have seen on a black armada.

Can someone send me to some sites that carry grills with the black v pillars in the front instead of the v pillars being in chrome.

Thx

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
randomfire said:
I dont understand all the hoopla baout the chrome grills, The grill that comes with armada makes armada just look very clunky. I hav ebeen looking for grills, I have 2005 se. If you guys have seen the wall paper that Hulio created , its in the pictures section, that is the best grill I have seen on a black armada.

Can someone send me to some sites that carry grills with the black v pillars in the front instead of the v pillars being in chrome.

Thx
Ye check out my wallpaper :cool: :D ;)

btw...i have no clue which grill to get...to many to chose from..

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
This is one of my personal favorites that we sell. I can get just about any grille there is, this just one of my favs:

Yes, you still can out the logo on the front if you want it. Also, this grille can be specially made with a black powdercoat for an additional charge.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
randomfire said:

Thx

I only show'd chrome on chrome to give the grilles an even playing ground. If you want see the same grilles (chrome or not) on an LE .. or Titan, go to clubtitan.org and search on grilles ...

OR ..if someone w/photoshop talent .. can blacken out the chrome V ...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Inqui-Z-tor,

Where did you get the bug protector?

Thanks...

inqui-Z-tor said:
dunder23 (over at clubtitan.org) makes quite a few for the titan/armada .. including: small holes; large holes; "V" grille; flame grille and spiderweb (that I am aware of) dunder23, I believe offers most (if not all) styles in either chrome or matching oem powdercoat colors.

If you click on my signature link, you'll see the spiderweb grille I installed.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
indresda ...........
where did you get that grill from, whats the website, i could buy it if it is good.

DSC03211.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
That last one is the Street Scenes grille. That's the one I'm going to get, once the house is done and I can justify spending a couple bucks. Christmas maybe?;)

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
I have a dunder dan grill too (dmoore2001 on ebay). Here is a flick. I get plenty of compliments on it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts