Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Computer / Nav Hacks?

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  brucealeg 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I just purchased an '05 LE with the nav system and DVD. Has anyone been able to get into more advanced features of the computer via the Nav interface? I'd like to be able to see more options that are not normally visible to the average user. I'd also like to know if there are hacks out there so that I can modify parameters of my computer via the Nav interface as well.

There has to be some kind of code to get into advanced or 'do not touch these settings' screens.....

-- Mike

#2 ·
If there is no one is talking about it. I've been on numerous forums since they brought out the Armada/Titan and no one has mentioned it.

#3 ·
llajumpvid said:
If there is no one is talking about it. I've been on numerous forums since they brought out the Armada/Titan and no one has mentioned it.
Wow, I find it difficult to believe this is a relatively unexplored area. How about the factory service codes? I've seen a few factory service CD's for sale on Ebay and I wonder if they have special codes you can use to get into the computer.

I've also seen a pretty cool device that will let you use the front display to watch broadcast TV and DVD's. But, that's covered.

I want to know if there is a specific sequence of buttons you can push to get into 'advanced' computer or diagnostics mode. The NAV is also somewhat limited and I'd like to hack into it and see how it's programmed. For one thing, I'd REALLY like the ability to see the reverse camera while driving forward. This will enable me to watch my trailer when I'm driving.

Anyway, maybe I should start easy and ask if anyone has the factory service codes to get into the computer.

-- Mike
:2cool:

#5 ·
brucealeg said:
Mike,
Late reply and not an answer, but let me know if you find something. I also would love to know.

I'd pay money to remap functions on the stock buttons.
Maaaaaan, he hasn't been on this forum since August '05!

:schla24: Man, are you bringing up ghosts!:schla24:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.