Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Wow this sounds like a good Idea, Just wayyyyy to far for a East Coaster....Look forward to pic and vids..

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Ok peoples... lets see how many of us can show... I want us to be able to put up a kick butt team for a paintball tourney! Armada/QX vs. Titan... :D

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Other meet opportunity!

Wow this sounds like a good Idea, Just wayyyyy to far for a East Coaster....Look forward to pic and vids..
Head on down to Old Town in Kissimmee!

We've got a small convoy going...

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Count me in, This event will give me the motivation to install all the parts I have sitting in the garage.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Head on down to Old Town in Kissimmee!

We've got a small convoy going...
wheres old town kissimmee. My boss
would stroke at the days off i would need to take off.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Yea that's what i've been saying dont wanna do much until the meet, already took may2 & may 5 off from work.:D
I'm only available the sat and sun. I've already scheduled the baby sitter for those days. I say sat morning all the Vegas people meet up and roll in together. I made a list today of stuff I need to do and keep adding more.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
I'm only available the sat and sun. I've already scheduled the baby sitter for those days. I say sat morning all the Vegas people meet up and roll in together. I made a list today of stuff I need to do and keep adding more.
Sounds good to me time and place gotta tell my wife an hour ahead of time so we can make it lol.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Bump to top. Be sure you ate calling and reserving your room with the hotel! Flyers should be coming out soon. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Looks like we have 90 people on the list to go to Vegas from all over the nation with all kinds of nissans. Just under 3 months to go guys and gals!

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
These group meets look awesome.. Big time Stuff and sponsers to show case products..

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
As time goes by I'm feeling the pressure to get mods done. Good thing I only have to drive 20 minutes to get to the meet.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I'd like to take a moment to thank our 2 newest sponsors PRG and Tire Tow! Both companies will be donating $500 gift cards to this event. Both vendors will be setting up booths at the meet, so please stop by to thank them for supporting us.

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
We just added UpRev and they will be raffling $500 good towards their tuning program. We will of course update the flyer soon.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts