Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks -- thinking of selling my Continentals -- I replaced them with the BF Goodrich A/Ts for the winter, and like them so much I'm considering very seriously not putting the Continentals back on. Nothing against the Continentals...I just like the aggressive look of the BFGs. Set of 4 with about 3k on them -- no wear whatsoever.... Let me know if anyone's interested -- all the better if you're within driving distance.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
EightmanVT said:
I replaced them with the BF Goodrich A/Ts for the winter
Can you give me more details on these tires? Every site I search on doesn't have a replacement tire, except for the Continentals. What size did you get?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe...good question...I'llhave to look. I replaced them with the 285/65/18 BF's...not sure if that's what the stock tire is...I'll check...and let you know.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
ARMADAinSMOKE said:
Can you give me more details on these tires? Every site I search on doesn't have a replacement tire, except for the Continentals. What size did you get?
There's quite a few tires you can put on. The ones mentioned have the same overall diameter and are slightly wider. They don't rub. I'v heard people going as high as 305 in width but they rub. I'm planning on getting the same ones he got.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts