Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
coleman said:
Ran across these Q's while searching for some wheels online. Thought you guys would enjoy.
Nice except for the wheels. Looks like someone is sitting on them or they are carrying 20 bags of concrete. ;)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
or...

92TripleBlack said:
Nice except for the wheels. Looks like someone is sitting on them or they are carrying 20 bags of concrete. ;)
or... someone's got drop springs... ME WANT! found the intrax springs. only thing they only drop em about 1.8" front and back... :confused: I was hopping for atleast 3" but, maybe if i wait a lil longer someone will... please??? :D

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
boo5o3 said:
or... someone's got drop springs... ME WANT! found the intrax springs. only thing they only drop em about 1.8" front and back... :confused: I was hopping for atleast 3" but, maybe if i wait a lil longer someone will... please??? :D
WOW! With a 3" drop, you might scrape small speed bumps. That's so cool! :rolleyes: :comphead:

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
lol...

92TripleBlack said:
WOW! With a 3" drop, you might scrape small speed bumps. That's so cool! :rolleyes: :comphead:
yeah i know... i may have to drive like dem low rider cars and go really really slow on the speed bumps... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92TripleBlack
WOW! With a 3" drop, you might scrape small speed bumps. That's so cool!

boo5o3--
yeah i know... i may have to drive like dem low rider cars and go really really slow on the speed bumps...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight! fight! fight! fight! lol jkz jkz, kinda pointless of lowering an SUV, but everyone is different. ur QX will sure look nice if u do lower it :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.