Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I have an 06 Armada in California. Installing JBA shorties. I notice you recommend OEM gaskets for your kits. Should I use OEM gaskets with the shorties? Do I need to make any modifications to the headers if I use OEM gaskets. Thanks for the help.
Absolutely use the OEM gaskets! No modifications needed. Jeff gives the OEM gasket part numbers on his website:
You will need to purchase two Nissan manifold gaskets part #14036-7S001 and four b-pipe gaskets #20692-65J00

There will be some gaskets that come along in the JBA kit... those go directly into the trash can.

You are going to have to do the UpRev tune as well, but that cost is part of the Cajun package from Jeff.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Yeah, California is a bummer. I lived out there for 17 years. I'm in PA now and just did the shorties with the long tubes.

I'm not familiar with all the combinations that can be achieved, so I can't give you further advice, but Jeff at Cajun will happily answer all your questions. Give him a call or text him and ask him to call you back. He is often in the shop welding and doesn't always answer, but he is sure to get back to you. His number is 318-347-6157. That is also his texting number.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts