Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike the TSB for rattling windows that goes away when the windows are lowered, my windows rattle when they are lowered (but not all the way).
Anybody hear of this?
Sounds like they are rattling back and forth and smacking on something hard inside the part of the door where the mirror is attached.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
rp718 said:
Unlike the TSB for rattling windows that goes away when the windows are lowered, my windows rattle when they are lowered (but not all the way).
Mine were doing this also. Mentioned it to the dealer when I had the 'Mada in for the brake upgrade & they fixed for free. :D

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
TSB for rattling windows that goes away when the windows are lowered
sorry to diverge from your topic, but do you have more detail on the TSB for rattles when up? My 07 does that on driver's side.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
I was driving home today (just about 1,000 miles now) and noticed the driver window has a bit of the same rattle you mentioned when it's down up to half way...I tapped on the window and it happens when it moves outward away from the vehicle..It's annoying and i'm going to bring it in next week, shouldnt be making any noise considering its new

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.