Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a set of crossbars for my 17’ SL. I found a used set from a 17’ QX80. Anyone know if they are the same/will fit?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a very similar question. I own a 2019 Armada SV with standard roof rails and no crossbars. I see many crossbars for a QX80 and for some reason I don't understand they are much cheaper than similar crossbars for an Armada. Does anyone know if bars for a QX80 will fit a 2019 Armada. Is the width between rails the same and do the bolt holes match. Hopefully someone has already tried this and can give us a definitive answer. Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
If you plan on carrying a cargo basket or those cargo shells, avoid the OE crossbars. When I first installed a Kuat Vagabond XL on my QX80’s crossbars, it was just wobbling up/down on the highway because the OE crossbars were flexing. Upgraded to Rhino Rack aero bars and the OE bars have been collecting dust ever since.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Many thanks for the feedback. I am only looking to carry a surfboard so no heavy loads. I see several QX80 OE bars on that well known auction site and hoping someone can confirm this exact part number (G3805-1LA0B) will fit the 2019 Armada SV. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For anyone following this post. Based on the feedback above I purchased a set of non OE bars from Amazon "MOSTPLUS Roof Rack Cross Bar Rail Compatible for Infiniti QX80/QX56 with Raised Side Rails". I put them on my 2019 Armada SV and they are a perfect fit. Many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts