Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend the "best" exhaust system for an 05 Armada? I'm looking for the following:
1. Maximum increase in power
2. Nice humming effect so they can hear you comin'!
3. But not too loud so that the cabin noise is elevated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I would go with the Gibson 3" single side swept system. It has a good sound, is high quality and, in my opinion gives the best results. I have the stainless system on my Armada; they also make it in aluminized, which is cheaper. It is a very easy system to install, requires no cutting or welding, only a couple of wrenches, and you can install it in less than 2 hours.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I Just Put The Borla Systam On My 05 And Its What You Are Looking For If You Want The Best.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JACOB said:
I Just Put The Borla Systam On My 05 And Its What You Are Looking For If You Want The Best.
Thanks for the tips guys. So I'm looking at Borla and Gibson. Does anyone know the price ranges? What is the best value for the $$$?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
MADarmada said:
Thanks for the tips guys. So I'm looking at Borla and Gibson. Does anyone know the price ranges? What is the best value for the $$$?
The borla systom cost me $850.00 instaled from a frend at alta but he told me that if you guys wanted to get a systom he will sell it for $820 but if we order a bunch together the price will go down if any of you are interested in puting somthing togther let me know.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
JACOB said:
Jacob, nice pict. Hey is that Borla system a dual exhaust straight out the back? I see another pipe running down next to your diff. It looks pretty low and was wondering if there's a way to bring it up for clearance.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
gholsie said:
Jacob, nice pict. Hey is that Borla system a dual exhaust straight out the back? I see another pipe running down next to your diff. It looks pretty low and was wondering if there's a way to bring it up for clearance.
Look at the "Borla Exhaust Rocks" I will have pics soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts